IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, DIAL “911”IMMEDIATELY.
Effective Date: March 15, 2023
By accessing or otherwise
you may use the public areas of this site, but only for your own internal
purposes. You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the public areas of
this site by any means other than through the interface we provide unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the
We take network security violations seriously. Violations may result in civil
or criminal liability. ContrastConnect will investigate occurrences that may
involve such violations and may involve, or cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
4. No Medical Advice. ContrastConnect provides remote contrast coverage
services for its clients via the ContrastConnect platform and through other
methods as it so chooses.
ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE OR DURING
CONSULTATION ABOUT CONTRASTCONNECT’S SERVICES DOES NOT
CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS,
TREATMENT OR RECOMMENDATIONS OF ANY KIND. YOU SHOULD
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE
PROFESSIONAL WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS YOU MAY HAVE
REGARDING YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS OR ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS.
RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON THIS SITE,
WHETHER PROVIDED BY CONTRASTCONNECT OR A THIRD PARTY IS
SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
6. Registration Information. We may require you to provide information about yourself in order to register for and/or use certain Services if you choose to acquire the services advertised on this site. You may also be asked to choose a username and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security of this information and agree not to disclose it to any third party.
If you are using the login portal feature, you agree to use such services
only for their intended purposes. If it directs you to a third-party video site, you agree to be bound by the third party’s terms and conditions.
7. Separate Agreements. If you acquire the services advertised on this site, you will be required to enter into a separate written agreement between you and ContrastConnect that will govern your relationship.
8. Copyright Ownership. This site contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to text, software, photos, videos, graphics, sounds, and the entire contents of the site are copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. ContrastConnect owns the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part.
If we provide downloadable content, you may download such copyrighted
material for your personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication, or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of ContrastConnect and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution, or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
9. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability.
(A) YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE
RISK. NEITHER CONTRASTCONNECT, OR ITS PRESENT OR FUTURE PARENTS
OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES,
AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT
THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE
ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF
THE SITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY
INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE.
(B) THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DOWNLOADABLE
CONTENT THAT MAY BE PROVIDED, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND
INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE
LAWS APPLICABLE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
(C) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO
EVENT SHALL CONTRASTCONNECT, OR ITS PRESENT OR FUTURE PARENTS
OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY,
PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST PROFITS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR
SERVICES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE,
COMPUTER AND/OR DEVICE OR TECHNOLOGY FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OR FOR ANY FORM OF DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES BASED ON ANY
CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SITE OR ANY ALLEGED
FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION,
DEFECT, OR DELAY IN SERVICE, OPERATION, OR TRANSMISSION OF THE
SITES, OR ANY ALLEGED COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE,
THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, AND/OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO,
ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF OR POSTING OF ANY RECORD, CONTENT, OR
TECHNOLOGY, PERTAINING TO OR ON THIS SITE. YOU AGREE THAT THIS
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER SUCH ALLEGATIONS ARE FOR
BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR FALL UNDER
ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS UPON WHICH
LIABILITY IS CLAIMED AND EVEN IF CONTRASTCONNECT OR ITS PRESENT OR
FUTURE PARENTS OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, YOU ALSO SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CONTRASTCONNECT OR ITS PRESENT OR FUTURE PARENTS OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ACTUAL OR ALLEGED DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OF THE SITES OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES.
(D) IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW ALL OR ANY PART OF THE
ABOVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TO APPLY TO YOU, THE LIMITATIONS WILL
APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
10. Services Subject to State Law. ContrastConnect operates subject to state
regulations and may not be available in certain states.
11. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold ContrastConnect
harmless from and against all third party claims, damages and expenses
12. Links to This Site. ContrastConnect grants you a limited, revocable, and
nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of this site so long as the link does not portray ContrastConnect or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter. You may not use the
ContrastConnect logo, trademark, or name or trademarks, or other proprietary graphic in the link without the prior written permission of ContrastConnect.
13. Links to Third Party Websites. ContrastConnect does not review or control
third party websites that link to or from this site, is not responsible for their
14. Accuracy and integrity of information. While ContrastConnect attempts to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the Site, it makes no representations,
warranties or guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site and Content thereon. It is possible that the Site could include typographical errors, inaccuracies, out of date pricing or information, or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice.
15. Arbitration. Except for actions to protect intellectual property rights and to enforce an arbitrator’s decision hereunder, all disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or a breach thereof shall be submitted to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. There shall be one arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall be chosen by mutual agreement of the parties in accordance with AAA rules.The arbitration shall take place in Arizona, and may be conducted by telephone or online. The arbitrator shall apply the laws of the State of Arizona, USA to all issues in dispute. The controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties, and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction for enforcement. Enforcements of any award or judgment shall be governed by the United Nations Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards. Should either party file an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorney’s fees and costs
up to $1000.00.
16. Jurisdiction and Venue. The courts in the State of Arizona and the U.S.
17. Controlling Law. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the
State of Arizona, excluding rules regarding conflicts of law. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
18. Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for damages for any delay or failure of delivery arising out of causes beyond their reasonable control and without their fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, Internet disruptions, hacker attacks, or communications failures.